2, bd Gambetta - BP 60 039
60321 Compiègne cedex
phone : 33 (0)3 44 92 60 86
fax : 33 (0)3 44 92 60 70
website : www.cetmef.developpement-durable.gouv.fr
Les actualité du partenaire :
Centre d'études techniques maritimes et fluviales
Rol in het project AMICE
WP1: CETMEF will focus on the impacts of floods and low-flows on:
- transports (economical consequences), "DAST" division,
- ecosystems (linked to the temperature and concentration of oxygen in water during low-flows), "DELFCE" division.
It will also participate to the climate-check of banks and sluices on the French part of the river Meuse, "DOFNI" division.
WP4: CETMEF will support EPAMA for the development of OSIRIS and for the organisation of the flood crisis management exercice. CETMEF has been involved in OSIRIS from the very beginning and provides a major technical support.
WP5: CETMEF will participate to all actions organised.
CETMEF will also develop its own specific communication actions :
- 1 workshop organisation for the sharing of experience on the OSIRIS/FLIWAS actions (WP4) with the other partners and external experts
- leaflets for the presentation of OSIRIS, its utility and its improvements
- international article(s) or/and communication(s), along with University of Compiègne and EPAMA on the topic of OSIRIS, but also transports and climate change.