- Erforschen und einigen auf hydrologische szenarien
- Hydraul. Simulation
- Zukünftigen Auswirkungen von hochwässer und Niedrigwasser-Abflüssen
- Klimasicherheit der bestehenden und zukünftigen Maßnahmen
- Transnationale entwickelte Anpassungs-Strategie
- Wiederherstellung der Wasserlauf in Ardennes
- Die Investition in Steenbergse Vliet
- Ny : integrierter Plan für die Naives Einzugsbereiche
- HOWABO : mehrfach wirksame Wasserspeicher
- Ham Schleuse : Albert Kanal
- Steuerungsregeln für die Talsperren der Rur
Die Aktualitäten in Verbindung mit der AktionDienstag, April 28 2009
Begegnung zur Lancierung des AMICE-Projekts am 28. April 2009 in Hotton, BelgienDas AMICE-Projekt wurde Anfang 2008 von EPAMA initiiert. Für die Ausarbeitung der Bewerbungsunterlagen wurden zahlreiche Einrichtungen und Stellen kontak...Donnerstag, April 22 2010
The Meuse Symposium is a great event organised every 4 years to ensure an overview of existing knowledge and an exchange of information between scientists, authorities, water managers and operators, companies, non-governmental organisations and other...Donnerstag, Januar 12 2012
On January 12th and 13th, the AMICE Partner IWW has host a major two-day symposium. Over the years this International Symposium on Hydraulic Engineering Aachen (IWASA) has become a renowned meeting point and information center among experts. The con...Donnerstag, Februar 9 2012
The AMICE Partners have started the preparation of the Project s final conference. It will be held on March 13th to 15th, 2013 : write it down in your agendas ! We cannot tell too much, yet. But that will be held in France and gather about 200 wate...
Verbundene DokumenteAMICE kick-off picture
IWASA 2012 collage
second preparatory meeting participants
The end of Actions 3, 7 & 9 represent an opportunity to join major International Events to promote the AMICE project and share results. These events will be dedicated to politicians, water managers and experts of all sectors potentially impacted by modifications of the hydrology.
The final International Event will be organised jointly by EPAMA and RIOU as well as the partners from the host country:
- First Event: 2010, Belgium, results from floods & low-flows scenarios,
- Second Event: 2012, Germany, results from risk analysis of future extreme events,
- Third Event: 2012, France, results from strategy of adaptation and investments.
200 participants are foreseen at the last event.
Specialists from different countries will be invited to present their experiences and ideas to an international attendance. The meetings can include specialised workshops where all attendees will be able to discuss the views and experiences presented.
The International Events will provide:
- an important input of knowledge on the topics presented;
- a real working and learning network all along the river Meuse.
The last International Event will also be the occasion to launch new ideas of transnational projects on the Meuse.
We will look for possibilities to associate these meetings with others, if possible bigger, events that already are being organised in the 4 countries of the Meuse basin.
The First Event could take place in Liege, in relation to the Meuse Symposium.
The Second will be organised with the help from RWTH-Aachen that organises the International Hydraulic Symposium "IWASA" in January 2012 (http://www.iww.rwth-aachen.de). Target group are scientists, civil servants, consultants and everyone who is interested in hydraulic research and hydraulic projects. There are about 300 attendees each year. The symposium is a perfect platform for communication in Germany.